The Costs of Motor Vehicle Accidents
SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Recovering The High Costs Of Motor Vehicle Accident Damages And Losses
At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, we are on your side every step of the way, negotiating with insurance companies, protecting your rights and interests, helping you afford necessary medical care and living expenses, and fighting for your maximum compensation in and out of the courtroom.
No insurance company will just hand over the compensation you need. What you need is a highly experienced, highly accomplished team of personal injury trial lawyers on your side.
Founded in 1970 in Texas City, our firm has represented injury victims throughout Texas, including League City, Galveston and the Greater Houston area for decades. We are hometown attorneys who understand what you are facing and how to win.
The costs of an accident can include some or all of the following expenses:
- Repairs to or replacement of vehicles damaged or totaled in the accident
- Medical bills for emergency care or ongoing care and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Disfigurement and impairment
- Lost wages and missed work
- Lost earning capacity and opportunity
- Loss of consortium
These costs can quickly add up to a significant out-of-pocket sum for you and your family. Taking steps to ensure that you receive fair compensation from the parties responsible for your accident is critical to ensure your ongoing financial stability.
We will help you access all available insurance coverage to the fullest extent, and we will help you find the best available medical care. Getting the medical care and treatment necessary for your best possible recovery is essential to your case, and we can guide you in making informed decisions throughout the process.
At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, our team of professional car crash attorneys can provide you with straightforward advice and solid representation for your case. We’re on your side. Please call us today at (281) 645-5000 or email our team to schedule a free consultation with an attorney.
More Motor Vehicle Accident Information
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Federal & Texas Trucking Regulations
- Facts & Statistics About 18-Wheeler Crashes in Texas
- Causes of Trucking Accidents
- Serious 18-Wheeler Crash Injuries
- Get a Fair Settlement for Your Truck Accident Injuries
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Wrongful Death Car Accidents
- Sideswipe Collisions
- Red Light, Stop Sign and Yield Violations
- Reckless and Fatigued Driving Accidents
- Head-On and Rear-End Collisions
- Distracted Driving & Texting While Driving Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- The Costs of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Recovering Lost Wages & Medical Costs
- Negotiating With Insurance Companies
- We Don’t Let Insurers Delay Or Deny Meritorious Claims
- What If I Have No Health Insurance?
- What Should You Do After a Car or Truck Accident?
Book A Consultation Today
- Include a brief message:
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.