Delay and Denial Tactics From Insurers
SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
The experienced personal injury lawyers with Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers have the expertise, experience and financial resources to take on major insurance companies and to eliminate tactics that might otherwise greatly reduce the value of your claim, including:
- Repeated delays and excuses to discourage your pursuit of the best possible compensation and to run out the clock on your claim
- Discounting the physical damages done to vehicles or suggesting that prior damages existed
- Questioning the extent and likely long-term effects of injuries
- Attempting to shift some or all of the blame for the accident onto you
Insurance adjusters have high case volumes, and they minimize car accident claims daily. Their job is to pay you as little as possible. Your claim simply will not stand out to them if you do not have aggressive legal representation on your side.
We Know How to Counter Insurance Company Tactics
Consulting with one of our attorneys is the first step you should take to protect your rights and interests in a car accident claim. Our League City-based attorneys can assist in negotiations with insurance adjusters, help you make informed decisions throughout the legal process and substantially reduce the risk of delays and denials of your claim for deserved compensation.
An experienced motor vehicle accident attorney can counter insurance company tactics effectively. We will even the playing field for you in negotiating a settlement with the insurance company. If no reasonable out-of-court settlement can be reached, we will help you pursue your case in court. We’re on your side every step of the way.
At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, we will deliver the best possible representation for your auto accident case in Texas including League City, Galveston and the Greater Houston area. We’re on your side. Contact us at (281) 645-5000 or email our team to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
More Motor Vehicle Accident Information
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Federal & Texas Trucking Regulations
- Facts & Statistics About 18-Wheeler Crashes in Texas
- Causes of Trucking Accidents
- Serious 18-Wheeler Crash Injuries
- Get a Fair Settlement for Your Truck Accident Injuries
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Wrongful Death Car Accidents
- Sideswipe Collisions
- Red Light, Stop Sign and Yield Violations
- Reckless and Fatigued Driving Accidents
- Head-On and Rear-End Collisions
- Distracted Driving & Texting While Driving Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- The Costs of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Recovering Lost Wages & Medical Costs
- Negotiating With Insurance Companies
- We Don’t Let Insurers Delay Or Deny Meritorious Claims
- What If I Have No Health Insurance?
- What Should You Do After a Car or Truck Accident?
Book A Consultation Today
- Include a brief message:
- EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.