Federal & Texas Trucking Regulations
SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Strict trucking regulations make 18-wheeler accidents different from passenger car accidents from a legal perspective. They include both federal and Texas 18-wheeler regulations, which involve much higher safety standards and require higher amounts of insurance coverage due to the potential for life-altering and fatal injuries when heavy trucks collide with passenger cars and trucks.
If you have been in an accident with an 18-wheeler, attorney representation is critical. You need an attorney who is knowledgeable in the particulars of federal and Texas trucking regulations to aggressively protect your rights and fight for maximum compensation.
- You need an attorney who has fought major trucking companies and insurance companies and won.
- You need representation from a team that can counter the aggressive tactics used by insurance and trucking defense teams.
The Importance of a Thorough Investigation
Trucking companies and their drivers must follow strict state and federal trucking regulations that govern driving hour logbooks, time sheets and other criteria such as:
- Commercial vehicle licensing
- Vehicle tracking
- Safety and maintenance inspections
- Hiring practices
- Driver medical exams
- Insurance coverage
A meticulous investigation is very important immediately following a 18-wheeler accident. Our attorneys will document evidence collected at the accident scene, where the vehicle’s contents were loaded, where vehicle maintenance occurred and at the offices of the company that owns and operates the truck.
As time goes on, critical evidence disappears, so quick action is essential. Your lawyer will need to immediately collect evidence following the accident to hold the negligent truck driver and company accountable for the injuries they have caused.
We’re on your side. Contact us at (281) 645-5000 or email our team to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
More 18-Wheeler Accident Information
- Federal & Texas Trucking Regulations
- Facts & Statistics About 18-Wheeler Crashes in Texas
- Causes of Trucking Accidents
- Serious 18-Wheeler Crash Injuries
- Get a Fair Settlement for Your Truck Accident Injuries
More Motor Vehicle Accident Information
- Motorcycle Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- The Costs of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Recovering Lost Wages & Medical Costs
- Negotiating With Insurance Companies
- We Don’t Let Insurers Delay Or Deny Meritorious Claims
- What If I Have No Health Insurance?
- What Should You Do After a Car or Truck Accident?
Book A Consultation Today
- Include a brief message:
- NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.