The Costs of Motor Vehicle Accidents

In 2014, the estimated economic losses associated with motor vehicle crashes added up to $28.8 billion, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Losses from serious accidents can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars or even over $1 million. If you or a loved one suffered a life-altering injury as the result of someone else's negligence, your medical care, lost earning potential and long-term care needs may be substantial.

No insurance company will just hand over the compensation you need. What you need is a highly experienced, highly accomplished team of personal injury trial lawyers on your side.

At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, we are on your side every step of the way, negotiating with insurance companies, protecting your rights and interests, helping you afford necessary medical care and living expenses, and fighting for your maximum compensation in and out of the courtroom.

Founded in 1970, our firm has represented injury victims throughout Greater Houston, including League City and Galveston, for decades. We are hometown attorneys who understand what you are facing and how to win.

The Unique Costs of Your Car Accident and Injuries

The costs of an accident can include some or all of the following expenses:

  • Repairs to or replacement of vehicles damaged or totaled in the accident
  • Medical bills for emergency care or ongoing care and rehabilitation
  • Victims' pain and suffering
  • Lost wages and missed work due to medical issues or other accident-related matters
  • Lost earning capacity and opportunity
  • Loss of consortium

These costs can quickly add up to a significant out-of-pocket sum for you and your family. Taking steps to ensure that you receive fair compensation from the parties responsible for your accident is critical to ensure your ongoing financial stability.

We will help you access all available insurance coverage to the fullest extent, and we will help you find the best available medical care. Getting the medical care and treatment necessary for your best possible recovery is essential to your case, and we can guide you in making informed decisions throughout the process.

At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, our team of professional car crash attorneys can provide you with straightforward advice and solid representation for your case. Please call us today at (281) 645-5000 or email our team to schedule a free consultation with an attorney.