Construction Worker Killed from Poisonous Gas in Sewer Line
On behalf of Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers on Friday, February 12, 2010.
A construction worker in Lake Jackson, Texas was killed when he was exposed to poisonous gas in an unused sewer line. Erino Jose-Juan was under contract for the city when he was killed. During the course of his job, he crawled down a manhole to pull out a valve when he lost consciousness. Preliminary conclusions indicate that the 24 year old construction worker was exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is a poisonous gas that may result in loss of consciousness and death.Workers who are injured or killed on the jobsite may have claims against the companies that were negligent or created the hazardous condition or against their employer if they suffer a wrongful death. The surviving family members may pursue these claims along with being elgible for workers compensation death benefits. If you were injured on the job or if your family member was killed while working, contact Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers today - we are on YOUR side.