You get comprehensive legal services, attentive support and proactive representation with Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers motor vehicle accident attorneys. Established in Texas City in 1970, our team offers over 45 years of combined experience and a fresh perspective on your case.
Our skilled and resourceful team serves clients throughout the Texas Gulf Coast in League City, Galveston and Houston. We can help if you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident, including:
- Car and truck wrecks of all types
- Accidents with distracted drivers
- Collisions involving 18-wheelers
- Commercial truck accidents
- Wrecks involving four wheel-drive pickup trucks
- Motorcycle crashes
- Train derailments and rail car collisions
We can help you avoid falling prey to some of the most common tactics used by insurance companies to avoid paying a fair settlement for your claim. We will handle all negotiations with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that nothing is missed and the value of your claims are maximized.
Remember that the insurance adjuster is never really on your side. We are on your side 100 percent of the time and dedicated to securing your compensation for all past, present and future losses and damages.
Avoid the Insurance Runaround With Our Representation
Even in car accidents where the other party was clearly at fault, insurance companies may attempt to stall or deny payments based on a variety of trumped-up or spurious reasons, which may include:
- Alleging that your medical history or prescribed medications played a contributory role in the car accident
- Restating your words to shift their meaning and blame for the accident to you
- Citing the condition of your vehicle as a factor in the accident
- Downplaying the extent of your injuries or losses
- Arguing that the amount of damage done to the vehicles in the accident makes serious physical injuries unlikely
- Questioning the amount of time you spent off work and minimizing the impact of the accident in terms of pain and suffering
- Providing opinions regarding the medical necessity of the treatments you received and the duration of those treatments
Don't Fall Victim to Insurance Defense Tactics
Some unscrupulous insurance companies may even make allegations regarding your mental state and may accuse you of fraud to avoid paying on their claims. By consulting an auto accident attorney with experience in these types of cases, you can dramatically increase your chances of obtaining a fair settlement from the insurance company's adjusters.
Get Effective and Proactive Representation
At Burwell Nebout Trial Lawyers, we have the training and the experience to ensure that you can avoid the insurance company runaround and achieve the best possible outcome in court or through out-of-court settlements.
Please contact us today at 409-359-4865 to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team. We look forward to the chance to serve you.